Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another random list

In case you're wondering (not that I think you might be), yes, I do very much enjoy the word "random".
Anyway, lately I've been thinking about the many things I would one day learn to do and of now I felt like writing it down so bare with me. There will be no specific order as I love them all.

Graffittis
Oh how much I want to learn how to. I feel this huge urge everytime I see one out on the street.

Tattoos
No shit. And get some of my own aswell. I'm very much fascinated with the idea of inking some awesome art in someone's skin, I find it beautiful, really.

Skate
Yup, I went there. I have a trauma with roller skates but skating itself is something I really want to learn. Seriously, how badass is it.

Motorbike
I'll probably just take the car license and get it over with, but I really love bikes.


So many time spent thinking about this and I can't for the life of me remember anything else at the moment. Ahah

3 comments:

  1. actually i would enjoy the skate and tattoo part xD the others not very much of my style but i am sorry for not have learn skate when i could :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually never had the chance to xD but it's never too late baby, you have a life ahead of you to do all those things :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to learn that things too. But 2 of them I kinda know xD And one of them I can give you a hand ;D

    ReplyDelete