Friday, February 11, 2011

Developed Film

I already have the films developed but I hadn't had the time to write about it until now.

Suming it up:
The one on the Agfa didn't work out so well, it was already in the camera when I went to use it, must had been there for a few years. Most of the photos were pretty fuzzy and/or unfocused. Remind me to never ever attempt to photograph without a flash while in late afternoon.
On the good side, we found we had some old family-trip photos already in the film which must have been from about 2005 considering how young we all look.



I wasn't too sure who took them but my mom says it can only have been me. It's only logical since it was my camera and my dad was with his Olympus as I could see in one of the other photos.
I actually like them.


Now, about my sweet Canon T70. It must be taken into consideration that I was purposefully using an expired film, it was my intention as these photos were just an experience, a first try at the camera as I've only recently adquired it. Also, I was using a Wide Angle Lens which I love.








I'm actually happy with these. They aren't professional-like or anything over-the-top but I like them, they look vintage. I would say it was well worth it.

2 comments: