Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spring, I miss you

Today was such a wonderful day, it was like Spring arrived earlier! And I love Spring.
As such wonderful days usually do, today inspired me to finally write. You wanna know what was it exactly that I decided to talk about? And it's not about the two colour films I went to get developed (I'm so excited!).

This is what:



I am absolutely crazy about these Volkswagen vans, and today for some reason, two of these happened to pass by me. It's not an often occurence, we lack cool hippie and rastafari people around here. And all the good stuff that comes with such.
This, along with my desire to go to Sudoeste Festival this year, got me thinking of what a huge mingle of tastes I posesse.

I enjoy urban art, dirty-looking city buildings covered in graffittis, losing myself in crowds with heavy music blowing my eardrums; the country, sitting peacefully listening to acoustic music with the sun warming my skin, writing, even drawing in my notebook, or as I take long strides while photographing; the beach, watching the waves come and go, reggae music playing in my ear and that feeling we get in the summer as if the days were infinite; sitting in my room drawing, listening to songs that get me overwhelmed with feelings.








I could spend days naming things I enjoy. Maybe I'll start making lists, what do you think about that?
I hope your day was as beautiful as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment