Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Natalia Tena




Alright, I'm in love with this woman. Like, totally, head over heels.

One - Natalia Tena is HOT. She sends the definition of hot into a whole new level. Gorgeous, beautiful, you name it.
Two - Her style is just amazing. She dresses whatever she feels like whenever she feels like. She just doesn't care. One day boyish, another day sexy as hell. I really admire that in her because I myself have a pretty rough time balancing my femininity and masculinity.
Three - She's so down to earth people! So human in the most overwhelmingly good of the ways.
Four - If you saw the video you will be expecting this one. Her voice is like...woah. It's beautiful, raw but beautiful. And when I say raw I must point out that's probably what I like the most about it. You should totally check out her band, Molotov Jukebox. They have the craziest and coolest of sounds.
Five - I love her attitude. That woman glows, she's a ball of energy. I honestly feel like squeezing her. Oh well...Andiamo!
Six - I really like her acting, she just gives off this chill vibe... And even though Tonks looks seriously gay I am a sucker for all the Remus/Tonks love story.
Seven - Dude, her parents are Spanish! That means that, not only does she have a fucking sexy british accent (I'm crazy about those), she also speaks Spanish! I find it peculiar in a way but also admirable because those are both some thick accents and she owns them. It really amazes me, I'm not kidding.
Eight - I got the biggest of the crushes on her when I saw her in this one movie from some years ago (some as in almost a decade), before I knew it was her, and I need to show you because...simply because.
The movie is called About a Boy. Funny enough the same boy the title refers to is now a quite tall young man called Nicholas Hoult who happens to have played Tony Stonem in Skins... Does time fly by.

This is her in all her teenage glory in About a Boy

I just had to share how amazing she is. Forgive my groupiness or whatever you might call it. Ah!

1 comment:

  1. she is very good, and you all the reasons to like her. it's amazing !

    ReplyDelete