Thursday, January 20, 2011

Diana F+

Many months ago I fell in love with this amazing camera a friend of mine showed me, the Diana F+. She was getting one on her birthday and right then and there I knew I really wanted one too. But I fell into an impasse. I wasn't sure if I should or if I should.
Well today in a conversation with my Natybuh I learned I am not the only one sharing this passion for the Diana, and now I'm once again head over heels (or flats, or whatever you guys wear). I know I will never forgive myself if I don't get one, if I let this chance pass.
If I wasn't gay already, I would go gay for Diana!

Isn't she gorgeous?



Now, as my mom so wisely pointed out, I can't really get one at the moment. Not only because I don't have many money but also because I don't have how to cover for all the expenses such as the camera itself, obviously, film and developing. Bummer.
I suppose I will have to wait a while longer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh baby desculpa :x ao menos tu vais conseguir arranjar uma, eu por agora não vai dar mesmo :( <3

    ReplyDelete