Sunday, January 9, 2011

An inspirational afternoon

Friday after school I went for a walk on the beach with my girlfriend. To be perfectly honest we couldn't have picked a trickier day to do it, but it was good none the less. It was cold and VERY windy, but I'm glad we went because otherwise I wouldn't have this to show:




I would really love to know who is the author of these masterpieces because I am in complete awe, and I really mean it. This dude is so talented, I hope these two beauties stick by and nobody remembers to fuck them up. I will seriously feel like murdering someone if next time I go there they are gone.
I've been getting very into painting and seeing this was very inspirational. I can't wait untill I get some time to paint and try out some of the ideas I've been having lately. I'm psyched!

2 comments:

  1. those two are brilliants, loved the colors, the expressions! they look just like a photograph, it seems like i know those two people like being part of my family or something. they are pretty intimate.
    loved them! thanks for sharing those masterpieces, has you said, with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna know who is the author of those wonderful works! Awesome discovery homie!
    If I have to guess I'll bet that those works belong to Miguel Januário, it's his line style for portraits ;)

    ReplyDelete