Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random Fuckery

When you live an alternative lifestyle you start to wonder: what is truly right or wrong anymore?
You live by none of the common standards and all the traditional roles and the definition of gender itself becomes slightly blurry. There is no man in pants and woman in skirt, at best, if I feel like it, I will be wearing men clothes today and a flowery top tomorrow. I happen to enjoy that thoroughly.
I admit it, I have a fascination with men fashion. I truly enjoy it, I find myself constantly checking out guy’s clothes. But I don’t want them, I want their clothes, I want to be able to look like that too. I don’t want to be a man though, and I don’t wish to look like one either, but I like that contrast, all that feminine/masculine twist. I’m still working on it though.
I’m pretty sure I even confuse myself with all this clashing inside me as I struggle to find a middle ground. How does one truly express itself?
I wish I was one of those people that can make whatever they choose to dress work, that are plain and simply cool. With no effort whatsoever. I fail at that.

Man, I wish I was a cool kid.


1 comment:

  1. you are cool, btw!
    and you only have to wear whatever makes you happy. i try do it everyday! one day i wear extra-large t-shirts with political quotes or with bands on it, on the other day i use high-heels. you can mix both types of clothes, you are creative i am pretty sure you'll be able to find the Mariana style, the one you feel comfortable with ;D

    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete